Saturday 29 June 2024

Author Profile, Peter Berner


Welcome to my author page! I'm Peter Berner, and I'm excited to embrace my role as a content creator, content writer and author. Although I've been developing websites and content for various industries, I never considered myself an author - until now. With Google's emphasis on authorship, I'm taking this opportunity to showcase my expertise and experiences.

My professional journey has been diverse, with a common thread of sales and marketing. I've worked as a stockbroker, financial advisor, estate agent, recruiter, and even founded a crypto exchange. Through these roles, I've developed a passion for learning and researching new topics. I enjoy investigating conspiracy theories, American politics and exploring fresh perspectives.

Today, I'm proud to lead King Kong Media (www.kingkongmedia.co.za), a digital agency that offers website development, content creation, PR services, AI chatbot installation, and SEO expertise. My team and I help businesses thrive online.

As an author, I'm committed to sharing my knowledge and insights with you. Expect informative content on various topics, from finance and technology to spirituality and conspiracy theories. Join me on this journey, and let's explore new ideas together!

Should you want to contact me I'm available on whatsapp which is convenient locally and internationally for communication +27 81 554 9231.   Website: https://www.kingkongmedia.co.za and https://www.seoninjas.co.za  And some of our latest work:  AI Chatbots, Bliss Clinic Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Profile, Peter Berner

Welcome to my author page! I'm Peter Berner, and I'm excited to embrace my role as a content creator, content writer and author. Alt...